冻柠蜜的梦幻空间

Thursday, April 01, 2010

sad news

This is a sad news.

The 1st patient passed away that i experienced after 2 years i work with The Max Foundation.

I can still remember, the 1st day MC and I went to see him in the clinic and assisted him through the enrolment process.

He was not in the clinic when we were there. After a few calls, he back to clinic.

He looks like very muslim's muslim, and looks a bit fierce, and not friendly. In fact, he is friendly.

Then he and his wife came to our patient education workshop. And this workshop is also our first art workshop.

Surprisingly, he can draw so well, his paintings are colourful.

I still remember that we were told, he called back to clinic, because his house was on fire, and some of his medication was burn - the medication left over could not last until next appointment.

This shows that he is compliance to the medication, he doesn't missed any medication.

However, he is not lucky enough. The medication doesn't works well on him.

He got match to go for transplant, but again, he is not unlucky, his condition doesn't allowed him to go for transplant.

Since then, if I knew he was admitted in the hospital that I always visit, I will try my best to visit him.

I told myself, go and visit him, give him and the wife some emotional support. This is because i don't want to regret if one day he passed away and I didn't visit him when he is still around.

today, the wife called to office and told SL that he passed away. I called back the wife and get to know the details.

I will keep this person and the wife in mind.

I hope everybody appreciate the medication and life as them, and has more luck.

Rest In Peace.
posted by 冻柠蜜 at 7:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home